When I try to login to another IESF time zone, what can I do?
To watch another IESF time zone event on https://events.sw.siemens.com/ website, you must clear cookies from your browser. You will then be able to register or login to the IESF event in the new time zone.
How to delete cookies in Chrome, on your Windows or Mac computer?
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the browser you will see three dots, which indicates a settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced.”
- Click on the section “Clear browsing data.”
- Under the “All cookies and site data” section, you can customize which cookies to delete based on a specific time range and other options. Finally, you can complete the deletion by clicking “Clear data.” You can also clear your cache, which is where your computer stores previously viewed websites so they can be loaded faster on future visits.
How to delete cookies in Firefox, on your Windows or Mac computer?
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the “menu bars,” which look like three parallel lines, and click the “Privacy” tab.
- Here you can select “Clear your recent history.”
- Be sure that only “Cookies” is checked, and then select the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. If you want to delete all cookies, select “Everything.”
- Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”
How to delete cookies in Safari for MacOS Sierra on your computer?
- Open Safari.
- Select “Preferences” from the dropdown Safari menu.
- Click on “Privacy,” then on “Manage Website Data.”
- Click on “Remove all” from the dropdown menu.